How - Mailing list pgsql-sql

From Á¤ÀçÀÍ
Subject How
Date
List pgsql-sql
I had one table(test) such as follows:
   rowid int primary key,
   name  char(20)

I try to compare the attribute name, and want to select
  all duplicated rows that had same name.

I create SELECT statement as follows:
  select rowid from test
    where name in (select name from test group by name
                          having 1<count(name));

But, this statement is not executed.
     Abnormally terminated with next messages:

test=> select rowid from t where name in (
test->    select name from t group by name having 1<count(name));
        This probably means the backend terminated abnormally before or while processing the request.
We have lost the connection to the backend, so further processing is impossible.  Terminating.

What's wrong?

Do you have any idea?
Plz, help me. Thans in advance!

     Dept. of Neurosurgery         | http://advance.sarang.net
     Masan Military Hospital       | advances@nownuri.net
     Korea                         | advance@advance.sarang.net

 Hanil-Town 201-2007, Yangduk2-Dong| Phone: +82-551-299-2624
 Hwoiwon-Gu, Masan-Si, Kyungnam    | C.P. : +82-011-871-1959