Re: [HACKERS] Re: [QUESTIONS] Configuration problems in PostgreSQL 6.3.2 on Linux-ELF - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Thomas G. Lockhart
Subject Re: [HACKERS] Re: [QUESTIONS] Configuration problems in PostgreSQL 6.3.2 on Linux-ELF
Date
List pgsql-hackers
> Yes, I asked earlier why LINUX_ELF was not being defined, and no Linux
> user offered an answer.  Solutions, folks?  When our own pgaccess guy
> can't get libpgtcl to compile, we have a problem.  Do we need a patch?

Uh, I think this is a question for Marc. What would he expect to be
defined for a platform? I'm pretty sure LINUX_ELF is supposed to be
replaces with, for example, "defined(_GCC_) && defined(linux)" or
something to that effect.

Marc?

                    - Tom