Re: [HACKERS] Bug in evaluation of AND - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Vadim B. Mikheev
Subject Re: [HACKERS] Bug in evaluation of AND
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Jeroen van Vianen wrote:

> I found the following bug in sunday's snapshot (I am running Linux
> 2.1.85 and gcc 2.8.0):

Presents in 6.2.1 too...

Caused by bad execution plan:

Result  (cost=0.00 size=0 width=0)
  ->  Seq Scan on aaa  (cost=0.00 size=0 width=0)
Target list of SeqScan is empty => ExecProject returns NULL...
Optimizer should put Constant into Result' childplan target list
if it's empty. Easy to fix. Anyone ?

Vadim