Re: 回复:Why don't update minimum recovery point in xact_redo_abort - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Fujii Masao
Subject Re: 回复:Why don't update minimum recovery point in xact_redo_abort
Date
List pgsql-hackers

On 2021/07/28 1:55, 蔡梦娟(玊于) wrote:

> Hi, Fujii
>
> Thanks for your reply.
> And I want to share a patch about the bug with you, I add XLogFlush() in xact_redo_abort() to update the minimum
recoverypoint.

Thanks for the patch! It looks almost the same as the patch I posted upthread.
One diff between them is that you copy-and-pasted the comments for update of
minRecoveryPoint, but instead I just added the comment "See comments ... in
xact_redo_commit()". IMO it's better to avoid putting the same (a bit long)
comments in multiple places so that we can more easily maintain the comments.

Regards,

--
Fujii Masao
Advanced Computing Technology Center