Re: OK, ready for RC1 or Beta6 - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: OK, ready for RC1 or Beta6
Date
Re: OK, ready for RC1 or Beta6
List pgsql-hackers
Darcy Buskermolen <darcy@wavefire.com> writes:
> On December 3, 2004 10:31 am, you wrote:
>> 2. There are critical notices on buildfarm for some more popular
>> platforms such as Solaris 9 and Open BSD.

> The OpenBSD error should be fixed by
> http://developer.postgresql.org/cvsweb.cgi/pgsql/src/interfaces/libpq/fe-secure.c?f=h;rev=1.60

Right, that was my silly oversight last night.

> and other than that I see noting on the build far that is questionable (other
> than the win32 regres test notice)

It's too bad the buildfarm reports don't show more details about what
CVS pull they're using exactly.  I think that this case might be fixed
by the tweaking I did yesterday, but I can't tell whether that run
occurred before or after that commit.  In any case it's not a real
failure, just an output-ordering difference.