Re: Error with Vaccum Analyze !? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: Error with Vaccum Analyze !?
Date
List pgsql-general
=?iso-8859-1?Q?Herv=E9?= Piedvache <herve@elma.fr> writes:
> I have a table with 99 fields and 32584 records ...
> I import it with a : COPY quest from 'quest.txt'

> Then I do a VACCUM ANALYZE quest, then I get this message :

> pouet=# vacuum analyze quest;
> FATAL 1:  Memory exhausted in AllocSetAlloc()

That looks like corrupted data in your table.  If you can get this
message immediately after creating and loading the table, then I'd
be really interested to see your table definition and data file ...

What Postgres version are you using, anyway?

            regards, tom lane