Error with Vaccum Analyze !? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Hervé Piedvache
Subject Error with Vaccum Analyze !?
Date
List pgsql-general
Hi,

I have a big trouble, and I'm very disapointed !

I have a table with 99 fields and 32584 records ...
I import it with a : COPY quest from 'quest.txt'

Then I do a VACCUM ANALYZE quest, then I get this message :

pouet=# vacuum analyze quest;
FATAL 1:  Memory exhausted in AllocSetAlloc()
        before or while processing the request.
The connection to the server was lost. Attempting reset: Succeeded.

Please could you give me a solution ... or an explanation ...

If I do a simple VACUUM quest; one time it answer only VACUUM and once I
get :
NOTICE:  Rel quest: TID 651/31: OID IS INVALID. TUPGONE 1.
VACUUM

I really don't understand what happend ?

Thanks for your help !

Regards,

--
Hervé