Re: how to resolve org.postgresql.util.PSQLException: ERROR:operator does not exist: text = integer? - Mailing list pgsql-sql

From Karen Goh
Subject Re: how to resolve org.postgresql.util.PSQLException: ERROR:operator does not exist: text = integer?
Date
In response to Re: how to resolve org.postgresql.util.PSQLException: ERROR: operator does not exist: text = integer?  (Andrew Gierth <andrew@tao11.riddles.org.uk>)
List pgsql-sql

On Tuesday, July 16, 2019, 10:11:13 PM GMT+8, Andrew Gierth <andrew@tao11.riddles.org.uk> wrote:

> [...]

Karen> Do you mind tell me where do I download PostgreSQL? I am using
Karen> Windows 10 as OS.

https://www.postgresql.org/download/windows/

This links to the EnterpriseDB installer package, which is the one you
want (so it'll take you to the EnterpriseDB site).

(But I have to ask, is this part of some actual plan to solve your
original problem? You clearly already have a postgresql server that you
are connecting to, otherwise you wouldn't get that error.)

Yes. I have downloaded and it is inside my Program Files. Hence, I wonder where to check the log you have mentioned.
Can you tell me where to look for the server ?
And now I am getting another error :

org.postgresql.util.PSQLException: ERROR: operator does not exist: text = character varying[]

Hint: No operator matches the given name and argument type(s). You might need to add explicit type casts.
Position: 69

But, I check stackoverflow, it is mentioned that text is the best definition. And this is what I used for subject_name which is a list I am getting from the In clause.

--
Andrew (irc:RhodiumToad)