Re: how to resolve org.postgresql.util.PSQLException: ERROR: operator does not exist: text = integer? - Mailing list pgsql-sql

From Andrew Gierth
Subject Re: how to resolve org.postgresql.util.PSQLException: ERROR: operator does not exist: text = integer?
Date
List pgsql-sql

 Karen> Do you mind tell me where do I download PostgreSQL? I am using
 Karen> Windows 10 as OS.

https://www.postgresql.org/download/windows/

This links to the EnterpriseDB installer package, which is the one you
want (so it'll take you to the EnterpriseDB site).

(But I have to ask, is this part of some actual plan to solve your
original problem? You clearly already have a postgresql server that you
are connecting to, otherwise you wouldn't get that error.)

--
Andrew (irc:RhodiumToad)