Re: how to resolve org.postgresql.util.PSQLException: ERROR: operatordoes not exist: text = integer? - Mailing list pgsql-sql

From Steve Midgley
Subject Re: how to resolve org.postgresql.util.PSQLException: ERROR: operatordoes not exist: text = integer?
Date
List pgsql-sql

On Tue, Jul 16, 2019 at 1:46 PM Karen Goh <karenworld@yahoo.com> wrote:

On Tuesday, July 16, 2019, 7:19:47 PM GMT+8, Andrew Gierth <andrew@tao11.riddles.org.uk> wrote:

> [...]

Karen> How do you guys use PostgreSQL ? I do not know other ways except
Karen> PGADMIN4.

This isn't relevant to your question - the process of finding the server
log files would be exactly the same even if you were using the "psql"
command-line tool.

Karen> Is there a tutorial I can read up so that my database that I
Karen> have created can be access via PostgreSQL?

This question does not make sense - if you created a database then it is
accessible.

Karen> Last time when my MYSQL was still working, I can just write
Karen> MySQL d something like that but PostGreSQL I examined the bin
Karen> there is not command line tool whatsoever....:(

Every commonly-used packaging of PostgreSQL includes all the
command-line tools. (Remember that pgadmin4 is a _separate project_ from
PostgreSQL itself.)

As far as I can tell, in all of this exchange you have not told us what
operating system(s) you are using, whether you're running the database
server locally or remotely, what version of what packages you installed
(and where you obtained them). How can we give you advice without
knowing any of these details?

OK. I am at my desktop now. Yahoo now has a hide message hence I wasn't able to type like that before.

Do you mind tell me where do I download PostgreSQL? I am using Windows 10 as OS. Something is wrong with my browser...keep jumping off half way...

--
Andrew (irc:RhodiumToad)

If you google "Postgres Windows Download" the first link is the right one (at least for me). It is: https://www.postgresql.org/download/windows/