Re: Bad canonicalization for dateranges with 'infinity' bounds - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Jeff Davis
Subject Re: Bad canonicalization for dateranges with 'infinity' bounds
Date
List pgsql-hackers
> The commit message claims this was back-patched, but I see no back-
> patch?

Sorry, I noticed an issue after pushing: we were passing a datum
directly to DATE_NOT_FINITE, when we should have called
DatumGetDateADT() first. I ran through the tests again and now pushed
to all branches.

> (The commit message doesn't seem to have made it to the pgsql-
> committers
> list either, but that's probably an independent issue.)

I was curious about that as well.

Regards,
    Jeff Davis