Re: [#14748606] comp.databases.postgresql hierarchy - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: [#14748606] comp.databases.postgresql hierarchy
Date
List pgsql-www
Josh Berkus <josh@agliodbs.com> writes:
> BTW, how would we go about organizing a legitimacy vote?   Who votes on this?

I haven't paid attention to that stuff in nigh ten years, but there
is/was a very well-defined procedure to go through to propose a new
recognized newsgroup, and at least one newsgroup that deals solely in
processing such proposals.  Google for "newgroup vote" or some such and
you'll probably find all the details you could want.

            regards, tom lane