Re: New site - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Josh Berkus
Subject Re: New site
Date
List pgsql-www
Chris,

>     I was a little currious about the gborg -> gforge conversion as
> well. I am just as guilty as the rest though for not keeping up on it.
> Last I checked the GForge project looked like it was working.

This is my fault; I've been procrastinating getting started.   But we're
finally getting the show on the road.   Tom Copeland is currently working on
a GForge 3.21 --> GForge 3.3 migration for us which is a prerequisite.   Then
I'll be working on copying over the data.

I will probably end up needing your help again, since I may want to extract
more from GBorg than is currently in your scripts.

--Josh

--
__Aglio Database Solutions_______________
Josh Berkus               Consultant