Re: Add index scan progress to pg_stat_progress_vacuum - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Imseih (AWS), Sami
Subject Re: Add index scan progress to pg_stat_progress_vacuum
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Thanks for the review!

Addressed the comments.

> "Increment the indexes completed." (dot at the end) instead?

Used the commenting format being used in other places in this
file with an inclusion of a double-dash. i.,e.
/* Wraparound emergency -- end current index scan */

> It seems to me that "#define REPORT_PARALLEL_VACUUM_EVERY_PAGES ((BlockNumber) (1024 * 1024 * 1024 / BLCKSZ))" would
befine too.

I kept this the same as it matches what we are doing in other places such
as FAILSAFE_EVERY_PAGES

v20 attached.

Regards,

--