Re: CREATE DATABASE command in Extended Query mode of 3.0 protocol - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: CREATE DATABASE command in Extended Query mode of 3.0 protocol
Date
Re: CREATE DATABASE command in Extended Query mode of 3.0  (Carlos Guzman Alvarez <carlosga@telefonica.net>)
List pgsql-hackers
Carlos Guzman Alvarez <carlosga@telefonica.net> writes:
> I'm trying to create a database using the extended query mode ( with my
> own implementation of the 3.0 protocol in C# ) but i'm having problem,
> the CREATE DATABASE command seems to be executed well and the answer of
> the server is the expected but the database is never created, if i exec
> the same command with the simple query cycle all works as expected and
> the database is created, is this the correct behavior ??

No, it should just work.  Can you give a test case?  Do you see similar
problems with other utility commands, or is it only CREATE DATABASE?