Re: CREATE DATABASE command in Extended Query mode of 3.0 - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Carlos Guzman Alvarez
Subject Re: CREATE DATABASE command in Extended Query mode of 3.0
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Hello:

> No, it should just work.  Can you give a test case?  Do you see similar
> problems with other utility commands, or is it only CREATE DATABASE?

I have a litlle test more and i have it working now, i have made change
for send a Sync message instead of a Flush message after execute the
command and now seems to be working as expected, is this correct or it
needs to work with the Flush too??

--
Best regards

Carlos Guzmán Álvarez