Re: OK, lets talk portability. - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Dave Page
Subject Re: OK, lets talk portability.
Date
List pgsql-hackers

Yes, we could do that quite easily in which case only the .dll should be
required.

Probably the only required scripts would be:

pg_dumpall
initlocation

I have doubts about how easily initlocation could be rewritten as a
batch file though...

Regards, Dave.