Re: Regression test failure date. - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: Regression test failure date.
Date
Re: Regression test failure date.  (Robert Creager <Robert_Creager@LogicalChaos.org>)
List pgsql-hackers
Robert Creager <Robert_Creager@LogicalChaos.org> writes:
> 2003-02-15 passes 50/50 and 33/33 on second pass (so far)
> 2003-02-16 fails 6/50

I looked in the CVS logs while waiting for a compile, and the only patch
I see that goes anywhere near the locking or cache code around that time
is this one:

* src/: backend/storage/lmgr/deadlock.c,backend/storage/lmgr/lock.c,
backend/storage/lmgr/proc.c,backend/utils/adt/lockfuncs.c,include/storage/lock.h,include/storage/proc.h: Rename
'holder'references to 'proclock'for PROCLOCK references, for consistency.

which seems like a safe change (I assume it was just a
search-and-replace; do you recall, Bruce?) and anyway the time is not
quite right.

What time of day did your successive pulls correspond to, anyway?
(I believe my cvs2cl printout above is showing me EST.)