Re: Regression test failure date. - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Robert Creager
Subject Re: Regression test failure date.
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Sat, 26 Jul 2003 20:24:56 -0400
Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> said something like:

> What time of day did your successive pulls correspond to, anyway?
> (I believe my cvs2cl printout above is showing me EST.)
>
>             regards, tom lane

I'm MST, and I did not specify a timezone on the cvs updates.  just <cvs
update -D 2003-02-16>

I can re-do with a specific time/date if you tell me what you want.  Or
give me a range.  I take a few minutes to do a complete cvs download.

Later,
Rob

-- 19:10:13 up 8 days, 23:10,  2 users,  load average: 0.00, 0.00, 0.00