Re: [HACKERS] Cached plans and statement generalization - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Konstantin Knizhnik
Subject Re: [HACKERS] Cached plans and statement generalization
Date
RE: [HACKERS] Cached plans and statement generalization
List pgsql-hackers

On 12.01.2018 03:40, Thomas Munro wrote:
> On Sun, Jan 7, 2018 at 11:51 AM, Stephen Frost <sfrost@snowman.net> wrote:
>> * Konstantin Knizhnik (k.knizhnik@postgrespro.ru) wrote:
>>> Updated version of the patch is attached.
>> This patch appears to apply with just a bit of fuzz and make check
>> passes, so I'm not sure why this is currently marked as 'Waiting for
>> author'.
>>
>> I've updated it to be 'Needs review'.  If that's incorrect, feel free to
>> change it back with an explanation.
> Hi Konstantin,
>
> /home/travis/build/postgresql-cfbot/postgresql/src/backend/tcop/postgres.c:5249:
> undefined reference to `PortalGetHeapMemory'
>
> That's because commit 0f7c49e85518dd846ccd0a044d49a922b9132983 killed
> PortalGetHeapMemory.  Looks like it needs to be replaced with
> portal->portalContext.

Hi  Thomas,

Thank you very much for reporting the problem.
Rebased version of the patch is attached.

--
Konstantin Knizhnik
The Russian Postgres Company

Attachment