Re: [HACKERS] Cached plans and statement generalization - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Thomas Munro
Subject Re: [HACKERS] Cached plans and statement generalization
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Sun, Jan 7, 2018 at 11:51 AM, Stephen Frost <sfrost@snowman.net> wrote:
> * Konstantin Knizhnik (k.knizhnik@postgrespro.ru) wrote:
>> Updated version of the patch is attached.
>
> This patch appears to apply with just a bit of fuzz and make check
> passes, so I'm not sure why this is currently marked as 'Waiting for
> author'.
>
> I've updated it to be 'Needs review'.  If that's incorrect, feel free to
> change it back with an explanation.

Hi Konstantin,

/home/travis/build/postgresql-cfbot/postgresql/src/backend/tcop/postgres.c:5249:
undefined reference to `PortalGetHeapMemory'

That's because commit 0f7c49e85518dd846ccd0a044d49a922b9132983 killed
PortalGetHeapMemory.  Looks like it needs to be replaced with
portal->portalContext.

--
Thomas Munro
http://www.enterprisedb.com