dbExperts or PowerGres - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Francois Suter
Subject dbExperts or PowerGres
Date
Re: dbExperts or PowerGres  (Robert Treat <xzilla@users.sourceforge.net>)
Re: dbExperts or PowerGres  (Josh Berkus <josh@agliodbs.com>)
List pgsql-advocacy
Hi all,

I received a question from someone who was looking for a Windows
version of PostgreSQL and couldn't wait for 7.5.

Now this person was wondering which was better between PowerGres and
dbExperts. Personally I have no clue. I am just a bit nervous about
dbExperts, because they pretend that " In fact, dbExperts has developed
the first and only commercial version of PostgreSQL for Windows
(95/98/Me/NT/2000/XP).", which seems wrong, because there's PowerGres
too.

Any advice?

Francois

Home page: http://www.monpetitcoin.com/

"If liberty means anything at all, it means the right to tell people
what they do not want to hear." - George Orwell