Re: Need new project admin for unbundled Tcl interface - Mailing list pgsql-interfaces

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: Need new project admin for unbundled Tcl interface
Date
List pgsql-interfaces
> As for why the core changes didn't make it into gborg, few realized
> there was a gborg version because there was still a version in core CVS.

More to the point, the core version has gotten maintained "because it's
there".  We've applied a few submitted patches (mostly ljb's it looks
like) but most of the recent patches in libpgtcl have been by-blows from
global-search-and-replace type fixes.

If there's an active gborg project to maintain libpgtcl then I've got no
problem with pushing the responsibility out.  Right at the moment
though, I think that there's nobody home on the other end.  The gborg
pgtcl project hasn't seen a CVS commit in more than a year.  We need
to stir up some action; if that means giving ljb ownership of a fork
project, fine with me.
        regards, tom lane