Re: Need new project admin for unbundled Tcl interface - Mailing list pgsql-interfaces

From Jason C. Wells
Subject Re: Need new project admin for unbundled Tcl interface
Date
List pgsql-interfaces
I have been following this thread as I have recently adopted pgintcl as an
interface to write a simple windows app.  This is my experience.

I chose pgintcl (an lbayuk project also, IIRC) precisely because of a lack
of windows binaries for libpq and libpgtcl and perceived staleness. I got
errors on load from the binaries that came with pgaccess, also stale.  I
read something about stub-this and tcl version-that.  I looked into a
build environment for windows and finally said phooey.

I googled my way to pgintcl, sourced it, and it just worked.  L (what is
that first name anyway?) gave me something I could use.  As a user, my
vote is always for something I can use.  My $.02.

Thanks,
Jason C. Wells