Re: Need new project admin for unbundled Tcl interface - Mailing list pgsql-interfaces

From Bruce Momjian
Subject Re: Need new project admin for unbundled Tcl interface
Date
List pgsql-interfaces
Marc G. Fournier wrote:
> On Tue, 17 Feb 2004, Bruce Momjian wrote:
>
> > As for why the core changes didn't make it into gborg, few realized
> > there was a gborg version because there was still a version in core CVS.
>
> Which doesn't explain why the admin of the gborg project never spoke up,
> or applied the submitted patches ...

Oh, is that the issue?  Who is the admin?  I see:
 karl -- Admin schwarzkopf -- Admin max -- Developer

Heck, make me an admin and I will apply the patches, or make him an
admin.  Making a new project just adds confusion.

Pennsylvania19073