Re: Design of pg_stat_subscription_workers vs pgstats - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Andres Freund
Subject Re: Design of pg_stat_subscription_workers vs pgstats
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Hi,

On 2022-03-02 07:35:46 +0530, Amit Kapila wrote:
> Pushed.

Thanks!

Working on rebasing shared memory stats over this. Feels *much* better so far.

While rebasing, I was wondering why pgstat_reset_subscription_counter() has
"all subscription counters" support. We don't have a function to reset all
function stats or such either.

I'm asking because support for that is what currently prevents sub stats from
using the more general function for reset. It's an acceptable amount of code,
but if we don't really need it I'd rather not have it / add it in a more
general way if we want it.

Greetings,

Andres Freund