Re: Schema variables - new implementation for Postgres 15 - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Pavel Stehule
Subject Re: Schema variables - new implementation for Postgres 15
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Hi

+    * If this entry was created during the current transaction,
+    * creating_subid is the ID of the creating subxact; if created in a prior
+    * transaction, creating_subid is zero.

I don't see any place in the code where creating_subid can be zero? It looks
like it's only there for future transactional implementation, but for now this
attribute seems unnecessary?

The comment is not 100% valid. I removed the sentence about zero value of creating_subid.

I lost commit with this change. I am sending updated patch.

Regards

Pavel

Attachment