Re: create partition table caused server crashed withself-referencing foreign key - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Michael Paquier
Subject Re: create partition table caused server crashed withself-referencing foreign key
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Wed, Apr 22, 2020 at 10:21:21PM +1200, David Rowley wrote:
> I pushed a patch to remove the Assert. I didn't really feel a need to
> make any adjustments to the regression tests for this. The Assert was
> clearly out of place, it's hard to imagine that this could ever get
> broken again.

Still, it seems to me that there could be a point in having a test for
partitioned tables with FKs referencing themselves.  We have such
tests for plain tables for example.
--
Michael

Attachment