Re: pgsql: Emit parameter values during query bind/execute errors - Mailing list pgsql-committers

From Alvaro Herrera
Subject Re: pgsql: Emit parameter values during query bind/execute errors
Date
List pgsql-committers
On 2019-Dec-12, Tom Lane wrote:

> > Emit parameter values during query bind/execute errors
>
> (Some of?) the Windows buildfarm critters don't like the test
> case you added.  I speculate that the test pattern is neglecting
> to allow for Windows-style newlines.

Hmm, the affected ones (jacana and fairywren only AFAICS) seem to be
gcc-based, which presumably work differently than the msvc-based in how
newlines are interpreted in the test script.  I pushed an attempted
blind fix.

I *hope* that those two are not the only Windows ones running the
pgbench tap test!