pgsql: (Blindly) tweak new test regex - Mailing list pgsql-committers

From Alvaro Herrera
Subject pgsql: (Blindly) tweak new test regex
Date
List pgsql-committers
(Blindly) tweak new test regex

gcc-based Windows buildfarm animals are not happy about a multiline
regular expression I added recently.  Try to accomodate; existing
pg_basebackup tests suggest that \n should work instead of a bare
newline, but throw in \r also.  This being perl, TIMTOWTDI.
Also remove the pointless $ at the end of the pattern, for extra luck.

(If this doesn't work, I'll probably just split the regex in two.)

Per buildfarm members jacana and fairywren.

Discussion: https://postgr.es/m/3562.1576161217@sss.pgh.pa.us

Branch
------
master

Details
-------
https://git.postgresql.org/pg/commitdiff/8ed428dc977f6d3e454892ddca089f17e150384f

Modified Files
src/bin/pgbench/t/001_pgbench_with_server.pl | 3 +--
1 file changed, 1 insertion(+), 2 deletions(-)