backing up the data from a single table? - Mailing list pgsql-general

My development methodology is to create scripts that init the db, and load
test data, as I make changes.

Now, I am starting to move toward a test instance with real data. The end
user has provided "real" test data, n spreadsheets. I have the inputing of
data from these working OK. (takes a bit of hand work). What I would like
to do, is  continue to init the "test" database. To make that easy, I would
like to be able to "export" individual tables, so I can use the scripts to
reload them. I prefer not to have to convert these to my load script
format.

Is there a way to "export" a single table, that can be easily re
"imported"?

neither liberty nor safety."
                        -- Benjamin Franklin