Re: BUG #15489: Segfault on DELETE - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From Michael Paquier
Subject Re: BUG #15489: Segfault on DELETE
Date
List pgsql-bugs
On Wed, Nov 07, 2018 at 02:34:12PM +0900, Amit Langote wrote:
> Are there any triggers defined on integration_account?  Also, has there
> recently been any ALTER TABLE DROP/DROP COLUMN activity on that table?
>
> PG 11.1 to be released later this week fixed a bug that would cause
> segmentation fault when running triggers (including, but not limited to
> DELETE triggers).

The point is that without more information about the schema used which
would allow to build a reproducible test case from the ground, or even
better a self-contained test case, then there is nothing much we can do
except assuming about what kind of things have been happening here.
--
Michael

Attachment