Re: Feature branches merged to master for 2.8 release - Mailing list psycopg

From Aryeh Leib Taurog
Subject Re: Feature branches merged to master for 2.8 release
Date
List psycopg
I also think CamelCase should be preferred for consistency with
accepted Python standards.  It seems to me that if the exception
string representation includes the PostgreSQL snake_case name (perhaps
in parentheses), that should be sufficient for any reference needs,
because it will appear in the message printed with the traceback.
Usually if I want to search for more information about an error, I
just paste that into my browser.

Also, I wouldn’t be surprised if google is smart enough to handle the
switch between camel case and snake case, but I haven’t tested it.

In any case, this is an exciting and welcome addition to an already
excellent library.  Thanks much for all your efforts.