Re: Segfault when creating partition with a primary key and sql_droptrigger exists - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Alvaro Herrera
Subject Re: Segfault when creating partition with a primary key and sql_droptrigger exists
Date
Re: Segfault when creating partition with a primary key and sql_droptrigger exists  (Alvaro Herrera <alvherre@2ndquadrant.com>)
List pgsql-hackers
I admit I'm surprised that your patch fixes the bug.  sql_drop was added
before the command-stashing was added for pg_event_trigger_ddl_commands
was added, and sql_drop only processes objects from the list passed to
performMultipleDeletions, so adding the EventTriggerAlterTableStart() /
End() calls should not affect it ... evidently I must be missing
something here.

Still looking.