Re: Segfault when creating partition with a primary key and sql_droptrigger exists - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Michael Paquier
Subject Re: Segfault when creating partition with a primary key and sql_droptrigger exists
Date
Re: Segfault when creating partition with a primary key and sql_droptrigger exists  (Alvaro Herrera <alvherre@2ndquadrant.com>)
List pgsql-hackers
On Fri, Sep 28, 2018 at 12:17:00PM +0900, Michael Paquier wrote:
> I think that Alvaro should definitely look at this patch to be sure, or
> I could do it, but I would need to spend way more time on this and check
> event trigger interactions.
>
> Anyway, I was struggling a bit regarding the location where adding a
> regression test.  event_trigger.sql makes the most sense but in tests
> for drops the objects are created before the event trigger is defined,
> so that would need to move around so as the original problem is
> reproducible.  Perhaps you have an idea for that?

Okay.  I have spent more time on this issue, and I have been able to
integrate a test in the existing event_trigger.sql which is able to
reproduce the reported failure.  Attached is what I am finishing with.

I still want to do more testing on it, and the day is ending here.

Thoughts?
--
Michael

Attachment