[BUGS] BUG #14712: postgres how to handle boolean datatype to use 0 and 1using hibernate - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From aprasad@flexerasoftware.com
Subject [BUGS] BUG #14712: postgres how to handle boolean datatype to use 0 and 1using hibernate
Date
List pgsql-bugs

Bug reference:      14712
Logged by:          Akanksha Prasad
Email address:      aprasad@flexerasoftware.com
PostgreSQL version: 9.6.2
Operating system:   windows 7

I wanted to use boolean withd efault value as 1 in hbm file , the hibernate
generates the ddl for sql server and oracle and they both works fine but
postgres fails with error as cannot have int default 1 as value for boolean
field.
Please help with this. How can i do this with changes only at the dialect
level beacuse changing the application me too many changes and that too sql
server and oracle databases with fail.