Re: [BUGS] Too many files in pg_replslot folder - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From Andres Freund
Subject Re: [BUGS] Too many files in pg_replslot folder
Date
List pgsql-bugs
Hi,

On 2016-04-19 12:43:24 +0300, Dmitriy Sarafannikov wrote:
> This bug is still reproducible, in particular on recent release 9.4.7. Can
> you look at it? I'm worried about it because this is a hindrance before use
> this helpful feature on production for me.

Sorry for loosing track of this.  I think I was just moving between
continents, and I have dropped the ball somewhere along that.  I've now
pushed a fix - I didn't want to unconditionally do the removal as you
did, that'd have some performance impact for small transactions, quite
common in OLTP workloads.

- Andres