Re: [BUGS] BUG #14709: inconsistent answers with foreign data wrappers to mysql - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From Andrew Gierth
Subject Re: [BUGS] BUG #14709: inconsistent answers with foreign data wrappers to mysql
Date
List pgsql-bugs
mark> When using a foreign data wrapper from our 9.6.2 database to amark> MySQL 5.7 database, we get inconsistent
results. We're joiningmark> two tables from another server:

mysql_fdw is (and has _always_ been) broken for anything beyond the most
trivial queries:

https://github.com/EnterpriseDB/mysql_fdw/blob/master/mysql_fdw.c#L734

https://github.com/EnterpriseDB/mysql_fdw/issues/73

Since mysql_fdw is not part of postgresql you should take this up with
the maintainers. However, the linked issue has been outstanding for 18
months, so probably best not hold your breath.

--
Andrew (irc:RhodiumToad)