Re: nodes/*funcs.c inconsistencies - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Stephen Frost
Subject Re: nodes/*funcs.c inconsistencies
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Noah,

* Noah Misch (noah@leadboat.com) wrote:
> On Mon, Apr 16, 2012 at 06:25:15AM -0400, Noah Misch wrote:
> > I observed these inconsistencies in node support functions:
>
> A fresh audit found the attached problems new in 9.5[1].  Most are cosmetic
> INT/UINT or field order corrections.  The non-cosmetic changes involve
> CustomPath, CustomScan, and CreatePolicyStmt.  Feature committers, if the
> existing treatments (ignore custom_plans/custom_paths fields; copy/compare
> "cmd" string pointer as a scalar) were deliberate, please let me know.

Thanks for the review.  The change you have is correct for
CreatePolicyStmt, at least.  I imagine I confused it with polcmd, which
is actually just a char.

Barring objections, I'll change it to cmd_name after your commit, to
reduce the chances of future confusion.
Thanks again!
    Stephen