Re: nodes/*funcs.c inconsistencies - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Noah Misch
Subject Re: nodes/*funcs.c inconsistencies
Date
Re: nodes/*funcs.c inconsistencies  (Peter Geoghegan <pg@heroku.com>)
Re: nodes/*funcs.c inconsistencies  (Stephen Frost <sfrost@snowman.net>)
Re: nodes/*funcs.c inconsistencies  (Kouhei Kaigai <kaigai@ak.jp.nec.com>)
List pgsql-hackers
On Mon, Apr 16, 2012 at 06:25:15AM -0400, Noah Misch wrote:
> I observed these inconsistencies in node support functions:

A fresh audit found the attached problems new in 9.5[1].  Most are cosmetic
INT/UINT or field order corrections.  The non-cosmetic changes involve
CustomPath, CustomScan, and CreatePolicyStmt.  Feature committers, if the
existing treatments (ignore custom_plans/custom_paths fields; copy/compare
"cmd" string pointer as a scalar) were deliberate, please let me know.

Thanks,
nm

[1] The _equalCreateEventTrigStmt() cosmetic change is relevant as far back as
9.3, but I won't back-patch it further than the others (9.5).

Attachment