Re: [Bug] Inconsistent result for inheritance and FOR UPDATE. - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Kyotaro HORIGUCHI
Subject Re: [Bug] Inconsistent result for inheritance and FOR UPDATE.
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Hello, I have a favor for you committers.

I confirmed that this issue the another have been fixed in the
repository, thank you.

Then, could you please give me when the next release of 9.2.10 is
to come?

The bugs are found in some system under developing, which is to
make use of PG9.2 and it wants to adopt the new release.

regards,

At Thu, 11 Dec 2014 20:37:34 -0500, Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote in <17534.1418348254@sss.pgh.pa.us>

--
Kyotaro Horiguchi