Re: [Bug] Inconsistent result for inheritance and FOR UPDATE. - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Robert Haas
Subject Re: [Bug] Inconsistent result for inheritance and FOR UPDATE.
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Tue, Dec 16, 2014 at 12:21 AM, Kyotaro HORIGUCHI
<horiguchi.kyotaro@lab.ntt.co.jp> wrote:
> Hello, I have a favor for you committers.
>
> I confirmed that this issue the another have been fixed in the
> repository, thank you.
>
> Then, could you please give me when the next release of 9.2.10 is
> to come?
>
> The bugs are found in some system under developing, which is to
> make use of PG9.2 and it wants to adopt the new release.

We seem not to have had a new release of 9.2 since July, which is an
awfully long time ago.  So, hopefully soon?

--
Robert Haas
The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company