Re: Turning recovery.conf into GUCs - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Stephen Frost
Subject Re: Turning recovery.conf into GUCs
Date
List pgsql-hackers
* Amit Kapila (amit.kapila16@gmail.com) wrote:
> What exactly you mean by 'disable postgresql.auto.conf',  do you
> mean user runs Alter System to remove that entry or manually disable
> some particular entry?

Last I paid attention to this, there was a clear way to disable the
inclusion of postgresql.auto.conf in the postgresql.conf.  If that's
gone, then there is a serious problem.  Administrators who manage their
postgresql.conf (eg: through a CM system like puppet or chef..) must
have a way to prevent other changes.
Thanks,
    Stephen