Re: installing tsearch2 - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Achilleas Mantzios
Subject Re: installing tsearch2
Date
List pgsql-general
tsearch2 support is included in the 9.1 distribution. No need for any additional packages.
However, if you need to use the old functions, then you will have to install the
"Backwards-compatibility package for old contrib/tsearch2 API"
in <path_to_your_source>/contrib/tsearch2/

gmake
gmake install
then
psql -f <path_to_your_source>/contrib/tsearch2/sql/tsearch2.sql

Στις Wednesday 19 October 2011 12:15:34 ο/η robert έγραψε:

--
Achilleas Mantzios