Re: Windows ODBC connection trouble? ISP issue? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Adrian Klaver
Subject Re: Windows ODBC connection trouble? ISP issue?
Date
List pgsql-general
On Thursday, March 17, 2011 2:50:18 pm Joseph Doench wrote:
> My home ISP, our cloud server, and the office ISP are all separate
> entities.
>
> I infer that the problem is with the office ISP - DSL provided by a phone
> company.

But you could not connect from two Wi-Fi locations either, that tends to rule
out the office ISP as root of problem. The common point in all the connections is
the cloud server. You can connect from home but not any where else. Would seem
to indicate that your cloud server(the server itself,not the Postgres server) is
only taking connections from your home.

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@gmail.com