Re: PostgreSQL for Holdem Manager could not be installed. - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Adrian Klaver
Subject Re: PostgreSQL for Holdem Manager could not be installed.
Date
List pgsql-general
On Tuesday, March 15, 2011 5:09:27 am Alphadion wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I was using Holdem Manager and Postgres database server until a month ago
> when it just stopped. Whatever I did didn't help, incl. a teamviewer
> session with one of the HM administrators.
>
> I've already read and done everything about that in FAQ, forums,net etc.
> and nothing helps.
>
> Please help! I am using Windows 7 64, I've also tried with/without
> firewalls, opened all local ports... Using Nod32 atm and Spybot that runs
> in the background, when ununstalled (both of them) postgres doesn' t work
> too....

Some information required:
What version of Postgres?
How was Postgres installed?
How do you know Postgres is not working?
Or is that Holdem is not finding Postgres?
Is all of this happening locally or is there a remote component?

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@gmail.com