PostgreSQL for Holdem Manager could not be installed. - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Alphadion
Subject PostgreSQL for Holdem Manager could not be installed.
Date
Re: PostgreSQL for Holdem Manager could not be installed.  (Adrian Klaver <adrian.klaver@gmail.com>)
Re: PostgreSQL for Holdem Manager could not be installed.  (Alphadion <s_savovbg@yahoo.com>)
Re: PostgreSQL for Holdem Manager could not be installed.  (Alphadion <s_savovbg@yahoo.com>)
List pgsql-general
Hi,

I was using Holdem Manager and Postgres database server until a month ago
when it just stopped. Whatever I did didn't help, incl. a teamviewer session
with one of the HM administrators.

I've already read and done everything about that in FAQ, forums,net etc. and
nothing helps.

Please help! I am using Windows 7 64, I've also tried with/without
firewalls, opened all local ports... Using Nod32 atm and Spybot that runs in
the background, when ununstalled (both of them) postgres doesn' t work
too....

Cheers,

Dion