Re: PostgreSQL for Holdem Manager could not be installed. - Mailing list pgsql-general

From tv@fuzzy.cz
Subject Re: PostgreSQL for Holdem Manager could not be installed.
Date
List pgsql-general

> Please help! I am using Windows 7 64, I've also tried with/without
> firewalls, opened all local ports... Using Nod32 atm and Spybot that runs
> in
> the background, when ununstalled (both of them) postgres doesn' t work
> too....

Hi.

I really don't know what a Holdem Manager is, but have you tried to
connect to PostgreSQL directly (using pgadmin-III for example)? Is the
process running, or does it fail at start time? Is there something in the
log?

regards
Tomas