Re: psql with "Function Type" in \df - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Alvaro Herrera
Subject Re: psql with "Function Type" in \df
Date
Re: psql with "Function Type" in \df  (David Fetter <david@fetter.org>)
List pgsql-hackers
David Fetter wrote:

> Is this any better?

So what happens if I do \dfaQ?  It should throw an error, yes?

This help line:

> +    fprintf(output, _("  \\df[S+] [PATTERN]      list functions.  Add a, n, t, w for aggregate, normal, trigger,
window\n"));

needs shortening to below 80 chars (or maybe split it in two lines.
Just make sure they are a single translation item).

It also seems like we're missing tab completion support for this.