Re: Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: This makes all the \dX commands (most importantly to most: \df) - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Alvaro Herrera
Subject Re: Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: This makes all the \dX commands (most importantly to most: \df)
Date
Re: Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: This makes all the \dX commands (most importantly to most: \df)  (Bruce Momjian <bruce@momjian.us>)
List pgsql-hackers
Bruce Momjian wrote:

>     Informational
>       Modifiers: S = show system objects  + = Additional detail
>       \l[+]                 list all databases
>       \d[S+]                list tables, views, and sequences
>       \d[S+]   NAME         describe table, view, sequence, or index
>       \da[S]   [PATTERN]    list aggregate functions

If we do this, is there a way to abstract the translation marker _()
from the alignment whitespace?